Hotels in Malaysia
Malaysia, located in the Malay Peninsula – stretching to parts of Borneo and sharing a border with Indonesia – has a total landmass of over 300,000 sq km! This large and stunning country boasts a fascinating fusion of classic tradition and modern growth, reflecting many of Asia's styles, religions, and nationalities.
Malaysia's geography is as diverse as its beautiful culture and one of its most remarkable characteristics is the contrast of towering skyscrapers that loom over traditional wooden houses built on stilts. All of the top hotels in Malaysia are built to the highest standard and boast all of the necessary amenities one could ask for.
The capital city of Malaysia is the world-renowned Kuala Lumpur; an irrefutable power house and one of the most influential financial and business hubs in all of Southeast Asia.
2From its beautiful beaches and idyllic, secluded islands, to its panoramic hill stations shrouded in emerald, and the awe-inspiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Malaysia truly is a marvellous natural beauty.
As there is such a strong commitment to diversity in Malaysia – this vibrant nation demonstrates an attractive variety of traditional handicrafts, colourful festivals, and a population well-renowned for celebrating and socialising!
Malaysia is the kind of country that has something for everyone. Whether you want to spend your days relaxing in your1 premium hotel in Malaysia, or off exploring the many spectacular sights, you will be sure to have a holiday to remember.
Things to do in Malaysia
From the bustling big city of Kuala Lumpur, to the pristine beaches of Langkwai, the nation of Malaysia is a country that keeps on giving. Here is a list of some of the best things to experience in Malaysia:
- Climb the PETRONAS Towers in Kuala Lumpur
- Kick-back on Langkwai island
- Sample Malaysia's national dish: Nasi Kandar
- Explore the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Soak up the colourful culture in Malacca
- Meander your way through Penang
- Trek through the luscious Taman Negara National Park
- Explore Kota Bharu
- Scale the Genting Highlands
- Observe the majestic Orang-utans in Sepilok
- Vibe in Kuching
- Scuba dive in the Perenthian Islands
- Climb up Mount Kinabalu
- Soak up the views from the Langkawi Cable Car
- Scale Maxwell Hill in Taiping
- Explore the Lost World of Tambun theme park
- Walk around Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur
- Shop and dine at Gurney Drive
- Marvel at the glorious National Mosque in Kuala Lumpur
- Hike through the rolling Cameron Highlands
- Climb the Batu Caves
- Get lost in nature at the Gunung Mulu National Park
- Tour the Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
- Escape to Tioman island
- Party at the Golden Triangle
When you arrive in your luxury hotel in Malaysia, if you don't know where to begin your adventures, speak with your concierge service. They will be able to help you and make the best recommendations for your itinerary based on your tastes, budget, and how long you will be spending on holiday.
If you love the sound of spending your holiday in this spectacular country, then you'll be pleased to learn that booking hotels in Malaysia is simple. Whether you are looking to stay in the very best hotel in Malaysia, or you are more interested in the more unique hotels in Malaysia, at ALL Accor, we have something to suit all tastes and budgetary requirements.