GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
ACCOR is a public limited company, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under the number 602 036 444, whose registered office is located at 82 Rue Henri Farman CS20077 - 92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux - France and whose intercommunity VAT number is FR 93 602 036 444 (hereinafter, "ACCOR").
ACCOR is entered in the register of travel agents and other residence operators under the number IM091100035 whose guarantor is: WHITE ROCK INSURANCE (Europe) PCC Limited Vision Exchange Building - Triq it-Territorjals, Zone 1, Central Business District - Birkirkara CBD1070 – MALTA and whose insurer is: CHUBB - 31 place des Corolles – 92400 Courbevoie – France.
ACCOR operates the https://all.accor.com (also available in a mobile version), the https://apartmentsandvillas.accor.com and https://spa.accor.com websites for hotel reservation and other complementary services (hereinafter, the "Website").
Contact us at: contact ; telephone: +33 (0)1 45 38 86 00.
Prior to reserving any Service on the Site, the Customer declares (i) that said Customer is acting for his/her own personal purposes that are not part of said Customer's commercial, industrial, artisanal, independent or agricultural activity and (ii) the Customer has the full legal capacity to accept these current General Terms and Conditions.
The Customer is invited to carefully read these General Terms and Conditions, whose prior acceptance is mandatory for the reservation of any Service offered on the Site. Customers are advised to save and print these General Terms and Conditions using the standard functionalities of their browser and computer. The Customer must also consult the Special Conditions which are included in the price list, and which are specific to each Establishment.
ACCOR reserves the right to modify or supplement, at any time, all or part of these General Terms and Conditions. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions will be available on the Site with the effective date. Customers are advised to regularly consult the General Terms and Conditions to be aware of any changes. In any case, the Customer will only be bound by the version of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that the Customer makes the reservation of his/her Service.
The Customer assumes the exclusive responsibility of paying, if necessary, for all the technical means necessary to gain access to the Site.
2.1 ACCOR SERVICES
Accommodation Services and Complementary Services are hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Accor Services".
2.1.1 ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
The essential characteristics, availability dates, price, options offered, payment conditions and particular conditions of sale applicable to the selected rate (guarantee policies, cancellation conditions, check-in time, member rate conditions, etc.) of the offered Establishments are presented during the reservation process as described in Article 3 below.
In this respect, it is noted that each Establishment has its own special terms and conditions applicable to the selected rate also available on the Site (hereinafter, the "Special Conditions") which are brought to the attention of the Customer prior to any reservation on the Site. For example, check-in and check-out times, guarantee policy, cancellation period, Wi-Fi access, specific conditions applicable to children, and whether animals are allowed on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the Establishment (for hygiene reasons, animals are never allowed in the dining rooms) may be detailed in the Special Conditions.
In accordance with the regulations in force in certain countries, the Customer may be asked to complete a police form on arrival at the Establishment. To do so, the Customer must present an ID document to enable the Establishment to check whether a police form must be completed by the Customer.
Customers who have opted for the online check-in service declare that they authorise ACCOR and/or the Establishment to pre-complete the police form with the information given to them at the time of booking.
On arrival at the Establishment, the Customer must sign the police form after checking the accuracy of the information that has been pre-completed and after modifying it if necessary.
If the Customer refuses to complete or sign the police form, he/she acknowledges that he/she has been informed that the Establishment is entitled to refuse to make the reserved room available to him/her.
2.1.2 COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES
Complementary Services also include travel services within the meaning of Article 3.1 of Directive (EU) 2015/2302 of 25 November 2015 on Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements, which, with the Accommodation Services, may form either a "related travel benefit" or a "tourist package" according to the criteria mentioned in the aforementioned directive. This information is communicated to the Customer prior to the reservation of these services in the Specific Conditions pertaining to each offer. More information about the traveller’s rights in these circumstances can be found on the following website: https://all.accor.com/information/legal/packages-partners-offers.fr.shtml#partners
Within the meaning of the Directive, the booking of a combination of travel services such as accommodation, transport, car hire and other tourist services (tours, excursions, experiences, etc.) is likely to constitute tied travel services or a tourist package.
- Tied travel services include the booking of a car rental proposed within 24 hours of a reservation of an Accommodation Service.
- A tourist package includes the booking of an Accommodation Service combined with a massage treatment; or the booking of an Accommodation Service combined with a visit to a vineyard of a value of at least 25% of the Accommodation Service.
2.2 PARTNER SERVICES
The terms and conditions of sale applicable to these Partner Services are available on the Partner's website.
3.1 RESERVATION OF ACCOR SERVICES
The reservation process varies according to the Customer path and request; it includes the following steps for the reservation of stays with one or more Complementary Service(s):
- Step 1: the input of search criteria for a destination, Establishment and, where appropriate, one or more Complementary Services;
- Step 2: the results and selection of an Establishment and, if applicable, one or more Complementary Services;
- Step 3: the details and characteristics of the Service(s) selected, especially if it is an Accommodation Service: the characteristics of the Accommodation (type of room, size of the room, TV, minibar, etc.), length of stay, options offered (for example: breakfast, Wi-Fi access, etc.), the total price of the reservation including details of the applicable taxes, the legal information form in the case of a related travel service or tour package, and any applicable Special Conditions (guarantee policies, cancellation policy, check-in time, etc.);
- Step 4: the summary of the Service reservation with:
(i) a statement of the main features (length of stay, features of the Accommodation Service and/or the Complementary Service(s), amount inclusive of applicable taxes) and,
(ii) indication by the Customer of his/her contact information: either through identification by means of an existing account, or by filling in all of the mandatory fields (indicated by an asterisk) with the possibility of saving this information by creating a membership account on the Site or membership of the loyalty programme offered by ACCOR;
- Step 5: the completion of the Service reservation by the Customer with:
(i) an indication of his/her payment information, either in the event of the partial or total pre-payment of the reservation prior to the stay, or in the event of a request for a reservation guarantee for the Accommodation Service and:
(ii) the review and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions relating to the reservation prior to validation by the Customer;
- Step 6: the acceptance of the reservation of the Service(s) by ACCOR and the Establishment concerned;
- Step 7: an email confirming the reservation of the Service(s) is sent to the Customer summarising the Service(s) reserved, the price(s), the Special Conditions accepted by the Customer, the date of the reservation made, the information relating to the after-sales service and access to the General Terms and Conditions and the address of the Establishment at which the Customer can submit any complaints.
All reservations are considered made as soon as the Customer clicks on the "finalise your reservation" page (i) in the case of a prepaid reservation, on the "Pay" button or (ii) in the case of a reservation to be paid for within the Establishment, on the "Confirm" button.
The Customer may make a reservation for Accor Services on behalf of one or more additional person(s) up to a maximum of 7 (seven) rooms, except as provided for in the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded Establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Terms and Conditions and/or in the Special Conditions of each Establishment. Beyond this number, the reservation made by the Customer will be subject to the conditions applicable to groups, available at the website www.meetings.accor.com. For reservations concerning business groups, meetings, seminars, etc., it is necessary to go to the « Professional Solutions» section of the www.all.accor.com website.
To make a reservation of a treatment on the spa.accor.com website, the process consists of the following steps:
- Step 1: Entering search criteria for a destination, an Establishment and a treatment;
- Step 2: the results and selection of an Establishment and, if applicable, of a complementary service;
- Step 3: the details and characteristics of the Service(s) selected, in particular if it is a treatment: the characteristics of the service, the total price of the reservation including details of applicable taxes, and all applicable Special Conditions (guarantee policies, cancellation policy, check-in time, etc.);
- Step 4: the summary of the reservation of the treatment(s) with: (i) a reminder of its main characteristics and (ii) the Customer’s contact details: either by logging in to an existing account or by filling in all the mandatory fields (indicated by an asterisk) with the possibility of saving this information by creating an account as a member of the Site or as a member of the loyalty program offered by ACCOR;
- Step 5: Completion of the reservation of the treatment(s) by the Customer with: in the event of a request for pre-payment of the total amount of the reservation before the treatment, (i) the provision of the payment details and then, (ii) before validation of the reservation, consultation and acceptance by the Customer of the General Terms & Conditions and, where applicable, of the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Conditions and/or of the Special Conditions of each Establishment;
- Step 6: the booking of the Service(s) is taken into account by ACCOR and the Establishment concerned;
- Step 7: an e-mail confirming the booking of the Service(s) is sent to the Customer summarising the Service(s) booked, the price(s), the Special Conditions accepted by the Customer, the date of the booking and access to the General Terms & Conditions (including information relating to after-sales service) and the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Conditions if applicable, as well as the address of the Establishment to which the Customer may submit any complaints.
Any reservation is deemed to have been made as soon as the Customer clicks on the "Finalise your reservation" page in the case of a prepaid reservation, on the "Pay" button.
The Customer may make a reservation for a treatment in the name of one or more other person(s), subject to a limit of one treatment per reservation.
3.2 RESERVATION OF PARTNER SERVICES
The reservation is made directly between the Customer and the Partners, following the steps provided in the website and mobile services of the Partners.
For Accommodation Services, the prices shown are per room for the number of people and date selected, except as provided for in the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded Establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Conditions and/or in the Special Conditions of each Establishment.
When confirming the reservation of a Service, the total price is indicated to the Customer in the amount with taxes included in the business currency of the Establishment (which in some cases may be different from the local currency of the Establishment) and is valid only for the period indicated on the Site.
If the payment of the total price of the booked Service is made at the Establishment in a currency other than that confirmed on the reservation, the currency exchange costs are the responsibility of the Customer. Note that if a conversion of the currency confirmed on the reservation into another currency appears on the Site, it is given only for informational purposes and is not contractual, especially given the possible change of exchange rates between the reservation date and the dates of stay at the Establishment. Based on the total price in euros, the latter is converted in accordance with the exchange rate of the day provided by the company DEVISEA. Details of the exchange rate can be found at the following website: https://www.nationalchange.com/flux-accor-120.xml.
Unless otherwise stated on the Site, the options (for example, breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) that are not offered during the reservation of the Service are not included in the price.
The tourist tax, presented during the reservation process of the Service, is to be paid directly on location at the Establishment, except in the event of online pre-payment prior to the stay, where the amount can be included.
The prices take account of the VAT applicable on the day of the reservation and any change of the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price indicated on the billing date.
Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory fees imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the price indicated on the billing date.
Finally, some promotional offers are available only on the Site and sold exclusively on the internet, and in no case are available at the reception of the Establishment.
In general, the prices displayed on the Site are determined through a practice of yield management. They may vary according to the reservation period (advance reservation or close to the date of stay), the dates of stay sought (weekdays/weekends, season, school holidays, public holidays, events, etc.), according to the size of the expected demand or other factors such as the geopolitical, climatic or economic context.
In the event of promotional offers, the promotions displayed apply to the standard rate of the day offered by the Establishment and which would have been applicable in the absence of the promotion.
4.2 BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
The Customer provides his/her payment information (i) to pre-pay the reservation before the stay, (ii) as a guarantee of the reservation, or (iii) as a result of the online check-out procedure proposed as part of the Welcome Service as described in paragraph 4.3 below, indicating directly, in the area provided for such a purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) when it is a credit card: the credit card number, without spaces between the figures, its date of validity (it is noted that the bank card used must be valid at the time of stay) and the security code as part of a pre-payment on the payment platforms mentioned below.
ACCOR has chosen OGONE/Ingenico Payment Services (i.e. Payment ServiceProvider)/CyberSource/Adyen/Stripe/BanqueCasino/Silkpay/ShareGroop/AsiaPay/First Data to secure online payments by bank card. The credit card of the Customer is examined for its validity by these partners and can be refused for several reasons: card stolen or blocked, limit reached, input error, etc. In the event of any problem, the Customer will have to approach his/her bank and the Establishment or any other entity to confirm his/her reservation of the Service and payment method.
The online payment methods (cards, wallet, etc.) available and mentioned on the payment page of the Site may be Visa and Mastercard, American Express, JCC, Diners, China UnionPay, Post Finance, ELO, Bancontact, Sofort, iDeal, Przelewy24, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat, ShareGroop, and Banque Casino cards. This list is subject to change.
Additional payment methods may be provided for in the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded Establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Conditions and/or in the Special Conditions for each Establishment.
In the event of payment to the Establishment or any other entity, each Establishment or any other entity may accept different means of payment, but the Customer must present the credit card to the Establishment that they used to guarantee the reservation or make the pre-payment. The Establishment may also ask the Customer to present an identification document for the purpose of credit card fraud prevention.
If the Customer has not pre-paid for his/her stay online, the Establishment may, upon arrival, ask the Customer for a deposit or an authorisation to debit the credit card to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on-site.
Members of the ACCOR loyalty programme may use their points to book all or part of an eligible Accor Service on the Site according to the conditions described in the loyalty programme.
An invoice will be sent in electronic format to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of his/her reservation; if the Customer wishes to receive an invoice in paper format, he/she must expressly request this from the Establishment concerned.
Prepayment means any payment made at the time of booking by the Customer. Once the pre-payment has been made, the Customer will receive an email confirming the booking.
The amount charged at the time of booking the Service includes the total amount indicated (including all applicable taxes, with the exception of tourist taxes for unclassified Establishments) and, if applicable, the price of the options selected by the Customer, as described in Article 4.1 above.
The debit of the amount of the booking may take some time to process. If after the processing time the amount of the booking has not been debited, the booking will be cancelled.
4.3.3 Credit card guarantee
The guarantee of the reservation by credit card means that the Customer's payment details are taken at the time of the reservation. The Customer's credit card is not debited and payment for the stay is made directly to the Establishment on the day of arrival or departure, depending on the Establishment, unless the Customer does not show up at the Establishment and has not previously cancelled the reservation in accordance with the cancellation conditions of the reserved rate.
It is up to each Establishment to define the rules relating to pre-authorisation.
If the Customer has not prepaid his or her stay online, the Establishment may, on the day of the Customer's arrival, request an authorization (also called "pre-authorisation") from the Customer's bank for the credit card, which may be up to the amount of the reservation and a fixed amount to cover any consumables or expenses incurred by the Customer on the premises (breakfast if it is not included in the rate, restaurant, bar, tourist tax if applicable, etc.) This fixed amount is determined by the Establishment according to the number of persons and the number of nights booked.
Example: 2 nights at 130 euros + 40 euros estimated for extras = authorisation request of 300 euros.
The pre-authorisation request is not an immediate debit but corresponds to a later payment reserve, authorized by the Customer's bank, which temporarily reduces the limit of the credit card used to guarantee the possibility of a later debit. In some cases, depending on the Customer's bank, the pre-authorization request may appear as a pending debit on the bank account associated with the card used.
When the pre-authorisation request has been activated and confirmed by the bank either:
- the Customer presents himself to the Establishment, the payment of the entire stay is made directly to the Establishment on the day of arrival or departure, depending on the Establishment, which then proceeds to request the release of the pre-authorisation request from the Customer's bank. Any consumption or expenses incurred by the Customer on the spot must be paid by the Customer on the day of check-out to the Establishment;
- the Customer does not come to the Establishment on the first day of the booking, the Establishment will then send a debit request to the Customer's bank.
In rare cases, the pre-authorisation request may result in a debit by the Customer's bank before the actual debit is made. In this case, the debit will not be made twice. The balance, if in favor of the Customer, will be automatically re-credited by the bank to the Customer.
If the reservation is cancelled after the pre-authorisation request has been activated in accordance with the cancellation conditions of the reserved fare, a request for cancellation of the pre-authorization request is automatically sent to the bank of the cardholder used. In rare cases, this cancellation may appear as a refund.
Please note that it usually takes twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours to process the release of the pre-authorised amount (or refund), but it can take up to seven (7) business days or more, depending on the cardholder's bank.
To activate a pre-authorisation request, the Customer is asked to provide his or her credit card information as part of the reservation guarantee. The Customer is informed in advance of the characteristics of the pre-authorisation request. The credit card details are only kept by ACCOR's payment service provider, in accordance with a strict policy of bank data security.
In case of pre-authorization, the Customer can take advantage of the fast check-out service, which enables them to receive their bill by e-mail and simply drop off its keys at the end of its stay.
4.3.5 Customer's failure to show up
Except as provided for in the Terms & Conditions specific to Thalassa Sea & Spa branded Establishments in Appendix 1 of these General Conditions and/or in the Special Conditions of each Establishment, in the event of the Customer's failure to show up on the first day of his/her reservation of an Accommodation Service ("no show"), the Customer's reservation will be cancelled in full and:
- In the event that the no-show reservation is a non-cancellable and/or non-exchangeable and/or non-refundable reservation, the Establishment shall retain, as a deposit within the meaning of Articles 1590 of the French Civil Code and L 214-1 of the French Consumer Code in their current versions, the total amount paid by the Customer upon reservation.
- If the reservation that is the subject of a no-show is a cancellation and/or exchangeable and/or refundable reservation guaranteed by credit card, the Establishment will charge the credit card provided at the time of the reservation for the amount including tax of the first night reserved. Additional nights (beyond the first night) will be cancelled without charge.
The Customer is informed that in such a case, the Establishment will put its rooms back on sale. The Customer will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
At the time of prepayment of a non-cancellable/non-exchangeable/non-refundable reservation, the amount of the deposit that is charged includes the total amount indicated at the time of the reservation and, if applicable, the price of the options selected by the Customer, as described in Article 4.1 above.
4.4 ONLINE CHECK-IN
To facilitate and accelerate the arrival and/or departure of the Customer from the Establishment, ACCOR has set up the Online Check-in Service, a procedure to digitize and anticipate the check-in process, provided that his/her reservation is eligible for this service.
The Customer will receive, 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival at the Establishment, an invitation from the Establishment to take benefit from this Online Check-in Service.
For each reservation of a Service, the Special Conditions specify the conditions to cancel and/or modify the reservation.
Reservations with prepayment will not be subject to any changes and/or cancellations. The deposit (money paid in advance) will not be reimbursed.
This is noted in the Special Conditions.
When the Special Conditions allow:
• the cancellation of the reservation of a Service can be made directly on the Site in the "Consult or cancel your reservation" section;
• the modification of the reservation of a Service can be done directly with the Establishment, whose contact information, including telephone number, is specified on the reservation confirmation e-mail.
In the event of an interruption of a Service by the Customer, the entire agreed-upon price will be charged. No refund will be granted in the event of a reservation with pre-payment prior to the stay.
In the case of an Accommodation Service, unless otherwise expressly stipulated in the Special Conditions, the Customer must leave the room of the Establishment before the time indicated by the Establishment, generally 12 noon on the last day of the reservation. Otherwise, the Customer will be charged for an additional night.
The Customer is also solely responsible for the information provided when creating his/her account and/or any reservation of a Service. ACCOR cannot be held liable for any erroneous or fraudulent information provided by the Customer. In addition, only the Customer is responsible for the use of his/her account and any reservation made, both on behalf of the Customer and on behalf of third parties, including minors, except to demonstrate fraudulent use arising from no fault or negligence on the part of such Customer. In this respect, the Customer must immediately inform ACCOR of any hacking or fraudulent use of their e-mail address by contacting its customer service department, whose details are provided in Article 9.
The Customer agrees to use the Site and the Services offered therein in compliance with the applicable regulations and these General Terms and Conditions. In the event of a breach of the Customer's obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, the Customer is liable for damages caused by him/her to ACCOR or third parties. In this regard, the Customer commits to guaranteeing ACCOR against all claims, actions or recourse of any kind that may arise and to compensate for any damages, fees or any compensation related thereto.
The Customer, in particular, commits to making a final reservation of a Service, pay the price thereof and comply with the Special Conditions relating thereto. In fact:
- Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the Service reservation at the expense of the Customer, without prejudice to any action that ACCOR may bring against such a Customer;
- The Customer shall not invite into the Establishment any person whose behavior is likely to be disruptive to the Establishment and/or to the stay of other Customers ;
- The Customer shall not bring into the Establishment (communal areas and/or bedrooms) beverages or food from outside sources, unless clearly permitted in advance by the Establishment in question;
- The Customer shall not smoke in public premises and should only smoke in bedrooms if they have been classified as a smoking room and booked in advance as such a room. Some Establishments are 100% non-smoking, which means that smoking in the bedrooms is also forbidden ;
- The Customer shall not disrupt or interfere with the operations of the Establishment including its staff shall not compromise the safety of the Establishment or the persons within ;
- More broadly, any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order at the Establishment, as well as any violation of the Internal Regulations of the Establishment will cause the Director of the Establishment and/or any other service provider to ask the Customer to leave the premises without any compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has yet been made, the Customer must pay the price of the Services consumed before leaving the premises;
- Any minor must be accompanied by an adult and be in possession of a personal identity document; this adult may be any person with parental consent (the Establishment may be able to request proof of this parental consent) ;
- The Customer also undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available by the Establishment (including the Wi-Fi network) are not used in any way to reproduce, represent, make available or communicate to the public works or objects protected by copyright or related intellectual property rights, such as text, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the right holders provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when such authorisation is required. The Customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the internet access provider of the Establishment, including the guidelines for the security measures implemented to prevent the illicit use of resources and to refrain from any act undermining the effectiveness of such measures.
The Customer will be liable for all damage caused by him and/or his guests within the Establishment and shall bear all costs arising from such damage and/or failure to comply with the above rules. ACCOR reserves the right to intervene if necessary and to take any appropriate action against the Customer.
ACCOR may, however, be forced to temporarily suspend the Site without notice, especially for technical reasons involving maintenance, without incurring liability.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that ACCOR's liability does not extend to any inconvenience or damage arising from the use of the internet network, including, but not limited to:
- the poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information over the internet;
- the failure of any reception equipment or lines of communication;
- any malfunction of the internet network that prevents the Site from operating properly and/or reserving the Services.
The Site may redirect users to web links of other websites that are published and managed by third parties for which ACCOR disclaims any liability for the content of such websites and the services offered therein. In this respect, it is specifically noted that partners are responsible for the promotion of the offers published on their own websites. The decision to consult third-party websites is therefore the full and complete responsibility of the Customer.
The Establishments are operated by legal entities separate from ACCOR.
ACCOR and the Establishments are bound by a contract under which ACCOR provides hotel know-how, brands and various services including distribution, sales, marketing and loyalty services. Since ACCOR is an agent of the Establishment, the Customer may not hold ACCOR or any company in the ACCOR group liable for any shortcomings attributable to the Establishment. Information about the Establishment is available (i) in the booking confirmation e-mail and (ii) on the Establishment's profile on the Site.
In the case of a force majeure event, an exceptional event or impossibility to carry out the Service and, in particular, making the room of the Establishment available to the Customer, the Establishment may reserve the option of providing accommodation to the Customer, in whole or in part, at an Establishment in the equivalent category or perform a Service of the same nature, subject to the prior agreement of the Customer. The reasonable expenses relating to the transfer (additional cost of the rooms, transportation and a phone call) between the two Establishment shall be payable by the concerned Establishment in accordance with the existing standard procedure of the said Establishment.
You can reach us at the Support area
Or you may write to us at:
Customer Service for Reservations
2 Rue de la Mare Neuve
91021 Evry – FRANCE
To facilitate the processing of complaints, it is advisable to send the complaints in writing to the Customer Service Department concerning the non-performance or poor performance of the Services within eight (8) days after the date of completion of the Service.
In its relations with the customer service department, the Customer undertakes to remain courteous and not to make any derogatory comments, in particular with regard to ACCOR, the Establishments, the entities of its group or its employees or collaborators, in accordance with the rules of common sense and politeness. ACCOR reserves the right to take all appropriate measures against the Customer in the event of prejudicial or reprehensible behaviour (in particular unfortunate, malicious or insulting behaviour) with regard to ACCOR, the Establishments, entities of its group or its employees or collaborators.
Thus, the information collected as part of the Customer’s reservation is intended for ACCOR , its entities, its partners, its service providers (in particular online payment service providers) and the Establishments for the purpose of executing the reservation or taking pre-contractual measures.
Once the guarantees provided for by the applicable regulations have been put in place, the Customer’s data may be transferred from Europe to countries that do not ensure, from the European Union's point of view, an equivalent level of data protection.
In particular, in order to secure payment transactions, ACCOR group entities process personal data to determine the level of fraud risk associated with each transaction. On this occasion, ACCOR and the Establishments may use the ACCOR group risk prevention service provider to refine their analysis. Depending on the results of the investigations carried out, ACCOR group may take security measures, in particular requesting the Customer to use a different reservation channel or an alternative payment method. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the reservation or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the safety of the order, of cancelling it. Fraudulent use of a means of payment leading to payment default may result in the Customer being entered in the ACCOR group incident file, which may lead ACCORgroup to block future payments or carry out additional checks.
The Customer may at any time exercise his rights under the regulations on the protection of personal data. All the information required for this purpose is set out in the "Personal Data Protection Charter".
The General Terms and Conditions and the applicable Special Conditions constitute the entirety of the obligations of the Parties. No other condition communicated by the Customer may be incorporated herein.
In the event of a contradiction between the Special Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the Special Conditions will be the only ones applicable for the obligation concerned. In case of contradiction between, on the one hand, the general terms and conditions, of whatever nature, of a Partner and these General Terms and Conditions, on the other, the stipulations of these General Terms and Conditions will be the only ones applicable to the obligation at issue.
If one or more stipulations of these General Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid or declared as such under a law, regulation or following a decision adjudicated by a competent jurisdiction that has become final, any other stipulations shall remain in force to their full extent.
The authentic language is French. If the General Terms and Conditions are translated into a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any other translation in the event of any dispute, litigation, difficulty of interpretation or in the fulfilment of these conditions and, in a more general manner, regarding the relations between the Parties.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that ACCOR may assign these General Terms and Conditions and all of the rights and obligations attached thereto to any third party without the prior written consent of the Customer. The Customer agrees that such assignment releases ACCOR for future deeds. The Customer may not assign the General Terms and Conditions, nor the rights and obligations attached thereto to third parties without the prior written consent of ACCOR.
In accordance with article L.223-1 of the French Consumer Code, Customer who does not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone can register free of charge on a telephone prospecting opposition list. This list is accessible via the following site: www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
Accor hereby notifies the Customer of the possibility of recourse in the event of a dispute concerning these General Terms and Conditions to a procedure of conventional mediation or any other alternative form of dispute resolution within the conditions provided for in Title I of Book VI of the French Consumer Code.
After having appealed to Customer Service or the Establishment to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and in the event of a negative answer or the absence of an answer within sixty (60) days from the referral, the Customer can contact the Mediator for Tourism and Travel - BP 80303 - 75823 Paris Cedex 17 for the ACCOR Group subsidiary and managed hotels and for the ACCOR franchised hotels that have decided to resort to the Mediator for Tourism and Travel.
• The Mediator's referral procedure and contact information are available by clicking the following link: https://all.accor.com/gb/support/reservations/you-stayed/faq/i-want-to-contact-a-mediator-after-a-dispute-during-my-stay-unsolved-amicably.shtml on the Reservation tab in the Help and Support section, or at the website www.mtv.travel.
• The referral to the Mediator can be done within twelve (12) months after the first complaint.
• The Mediator's referral form is accessible at the following link: https://cloud7.eudonet.com/Specif/EUDO_03874/FormulaireDossierLitiges/home.aspx.
In the event of dispute at an Establishment located in Portugal that could not have been settled by the Establishment concerned or by Customer Service, the Customer is invited to make a claim on the complaint platform provided for this purpose, available on the presentation page of the Establishment concerned. The platform is accessible at the following link: www.livroreclamacoes.pt.
ACCOR also informs the Customer of the existence of a European Online Dispute Resolution ("ODR") Platform to which the Customer may resort. The Customer may access it at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The Customer may make a reservation, on the Site https://spa.accor.com, individually, and for his/her personal needs, a number of one (1) room per reservation. For reservations concerning business groups, meetings, seminars and other similar collective reservations, it is necessary to contact the Establishments.
For THALASSA SEA & SPA BRANDED ESTABLISHMENTS in France, the Customer must pay online either part of the deposit or the totality in accordance with the Special Conditions of the establishment. The reservation is deemed to have been made when the deposit is paid online (in part or in full) in accordance with the Special Conditions of the establishment.
For bookings of treatment days without accommodation, the Customer must pay 100% (one hundred percent) of the total price of the treatment booked online, all tax included. The amount paid will not be refunded if the appointment is cancelled or changed less than 24 hours in advance. The appointment can be changed without charge if the change is made more than 24 hours in advance.
For the booking of a non-changeable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable promotional stay, the booking is deemed to be made upon online payment of 100% (one hundred percent) of the amount of the Services booked, inclusive of tax. This promotional offer is only valid subject to the availability of the Establishment according to the rooms allocated to this rate on the dates chosen by the Customer. This promotional offer can only be booked with the online payment of 100% (one hundred percent) of the amount of the Services booked.
For the booking of a modifiable and exchangeable promotional stay, the Customer will be informed of the conditions of sale of this promotion during the customer's journey.
For any question relating to his reservation, the Customer may contact the Establishment concerned or the Thalassa Sea & Spa Customer Service directly on +33 (0)1 72 95 00 33 or by e-mail: email@example.com
1. Thalassotherapy treatment programmes (with or without accommodation) include a number of treatments per day which varies according to the type of treatment chosen (from 1 (one) to 5 (five) treatments per day carried out alternately one day in the morning, one day in the afternoon, unless otherwise stated, descriptions of treatment programmes on the Site https://spa.accor.com. Free access to certain activities at the Resort (see destination information) and the provision of bathrobes and towels are subject to availability. All services including accommodation and the treatment program are either breakfast, half-board or full-board (depending on the Establishment and the services offered).
2. The prices of the booking of Services are indicated on the https://spa.accor.com website before and during the online booking and on the booking confirmation.
3. The "accompanying non-Curist" rate is valid only for persons sharing a room with a Curist. Any accompanying person who is not a curist must contact the establishment directly to find out if they have access to facilities in the establishment and at which rates.
4. All bookings, regardless of their origin, are payable in Euros. If a tariff implies that the payment of the balance, or the totality of the Services is made at the establishment at the time of the arrival or departure of the Customer’s stay, and the Customer's currency is not the same as that of the Establishment, the tariff debited by the Establishment is likely to be different from the one communicated at the time of the reservation, taking into account the possible evolution of the exchange rates between the date of reservation and the dates of stay at the Establishment.
Certain promotional offers available on the internet are sold exclusively on internet, i.e. only remotely and under no circumstances at the reception of the Establishment
5. Unless otherwise stated in the description of the offer, the prices do not include :
- tourist/city tax
- medical fees*.
- pets (for establishments that accept pets - please contact the establishment directly - for reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in the restaurant or thalassotherapy institutes).
- Insurance (and in particular ALLIANZ insurance which is available for certain establishments);
- Meals not included in the chosen formula;
- children's meals;
- Transport and transfers;
- paid activities (details of these activities and prices available on request from the establishment);
- supplementary services (laundry, without this list being exhaustive, etc.) (rates available on request from the establishment);
- and generally speaking, all expenses of a personal nature.
* Medical and physiotherapy procedures provided as part of a thalassotherapy treatment program are not refunded (Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie circular n°5698 of 23 December 1998).
3. MEANS OF PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
The Customer has several means of payment at his disposal offering optimal security, including the following:
-in cash within the legal limit ;
-by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express, etc.) ;
-by bank or postal cheque. The cheque is cashed on receipt of it. Only French cheques are accepted for establishments located in France ;
-by holiday vouchers (for establishments that offer them and in France only).
4. CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
Any cancellation, whether total or partial, must be notified to the Establishment in writing (letter, fax, email) and will give rise, unless otherwise specified, to the following charges :
- for any cancellation made more than 21 (twenty-one) days before the date of arrival: the Establishment will refund the deposit received by the Customer ;
- for any cancellation 21 (twenty-one) days or less before the date of arrival: the Establishment retains the totality of the deposit paid, consequently the Establishment sends an invoice for the balance to be paid in the case of a deposit payment only. The Customer undertakes to pay this invoice within 15 (fifteen) days of receipt. If the Customer has paid in full for his/her stay, the Establishment retains the full amount of the stay already received. Reservations made in the context of a total prepayment cannot be modified or refunded. Reservations made in full prepayment are only valid subject to the availability of the establishment.
Bookings made as part of the promotional offer cannot be changed or refunded. The promotional offer is only valid subject to the availability of the establishment.
Where the Special Conditions so permit, any amount that would have to be refunded by the Establishment will be refunded within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from the notification of the cancellation (unless the Customer prefers to receive a credit note) by crediting the Customer's bank account or by bank cheque.
If the Customer interrupts the treatment program or the stay at the Establishment, or does not use certain services for any reason whatsoever, in particular in the event of a no-show or late arrival at the place of appointment, the Customer shall remain liable for all sums due by virtue of the initial reservation. The Customer must therefore pay the balance before leaving the Establishment.
ACCOR informs its French resident customers (including the French overseas departments and territories) of the existence of an insurance contract concluded with ALLIANZ TRAVEL covering the consequences of cancellation or modification by the Customer. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the cancellation insurance are available on the link below:
To be able to subscribe to the cancellation insurance, it is necessary to specify it at the time of your reservation.
If ALLIANZ TRAVEL does not receive the full payment of the insurance premium, the customer or the French resident, will not be covered by the cancellation insurance.
No claim can be made in the event of non-collection of the payment.
5. MODIFICATIONS BY THE CUSTOMER
Any changes to the reservation made by the Customer can only be taken into account by the establishment concerned within the limits of its possibilities, only if they are notified in writing (letter, e-mail) and under the following conditions :
- More than 3 (three) days before the date of arrival: the establishment will not charge any booking modification fees ;
- Less than 3 (three) days before the date of arrival: the Establishment will charge the Customer the full price, inclusive of tax, of the services reserved. The Costumer commits to pay this amount. No modification will be taken into account if it is received less than 3 (three) days before arrival.
For requests of changes made up to 3 (three) days prior to the Customer's arrival date, the establishment will try to the extent possible to meet these requests. The Establishment cannot be held liable if the changes requested by the Customer cannot be taken into account.
Reservations made as part of a prepayment or promotional offer cannot be modified.
If such requests for changes relate to an extension of the stay, an increase in the number of persons or the purchase of an additional or more expensive Service, the price of these changes will be charged extra.
6. AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS
Rooms are made available from 4pm and must be vacated by 12pm on the day of departure. Failing this, the Customer will be charged one (1) additional night at the posted public rate. However, depending on the availability of the establishment, the Customer may keep his room until 5 p.m. for a supplement equivalent to 50% (fifty percent) of the rate displayed at the establishment's reception.
7. MEDICAL VISITS
1. For stays of 4 (four) days or more: the Customer must provide a medical certificate of no contraindication to thalassotherapy and hammam treatments dating back less than 30 (thirty) days. For stays of less than 4 (four) days: the medical examination, although optional, is strongly recommended.
In the absence of a medical certificate of no contraindication to thalassotherapy and hammam treatments, the Customer will be asked to sign a medical discharge on site. On the medical certificate of no contraindication to thalassotherapy treatments, the doctor must also specify the Customer's physical aptitude to follow a treatment program. It is reminded that the Establishments do not provide any medical care or assistance. In the event of a medical visit on site, the consultation remains at the Customer's expense.
2. Some treatments or treatment programs are not suitable for pregnant women. In addition, a selection of beauty treatments may be offered to pregnant women. It is the Customer’s responsibility to specify, in writing, during the booking, if she is pregnant. For pregnant women, and for the authorised treatment and care programs, a medical certificate and a discharge are compulsory in all cases for the practice of thalassa treatments, beauty treatments, massages and physical activities.
3. Our thalassotherapy treatments are intended only for adults aged 18 (eighteen) and over. Only certain beauty treatments, modelling and physical activities are open to minors over 14 (fourteen) years of age and require a medical opinion and a discharge from the parent or legal representative of the minor concerned. The age at which a minor can be accepted may differ depending on the Establishment, which we recommend you contact directly.
8. STAY IN THE ESTABLISHMENT
For minors, access to the swimming pool must be necessarily made with an adult, in accordance with the Special conditions and schedules of each establishment. Access to the sauna, hammam, rest room and fitness room of the Establishments is strictly forbidden to minors.
The opening hours of the restaurants, thalassotherapy institutes and other facilities are specific to each establishment and are subject to change without prior notice to the Customer.
For reasons of hygiene, sandals are obligatory. These items can be purchased on site. Furthermore, it is recommended that Customers bring 2 (two) swimming costumes. Swimming shorts are not permitted in the swimming pools. For establishments that have a gym, the Customer must bring suitable sports clothing and shoes and respect the sanitary rules, the internal regulations and the advice on use in force in each establishment.
No treatment or cure may be given to a minor without the presence of an accompanying adult in the cabin.
Version of March 10th 2023