All our hotels in Pattaya
Browse hotels in Pattaya
Pattaya is a popular coastal city in Thailand, resting on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand just a short few hours' south-east of the capital city of Bangkok. Although commonly referred to as 'sin city', Pattaya has so much more to offer than the vibrant and colourful nightlife which attracts tourists from all over the world each year.
Whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, or with family, there is something to offer everyone in this beautiful beach resort city. One of the most notable attractions in Pattaya are its beaches. The main sweep of the bay is divided into two main beachfronts and you can spend your days lazing away sunbathing, enjoying the refreshing ocean waters, and feasting and drinking in one of the many beach-front bars and eateries.
From Pattaya there are a number of stunning offshore islands, including three 'near islands', Koh Lan, Ko Sak, and Ko Krok. You can visit all of these attractive tropical locations via speedboat which you can easily hire from the mainland.
For those who love to party and relish a wild nightlife, you can find a number of centre city hotels in Pattaya that will position you right amongst the action. From there you can explore the countless bars and nightclubs that line the world-famous Walking Street.
If you would rather put some distance between yourself and the hustle and bustle of the city's centre, you can find plenty of hotels in Pattaya with private beaches, infinity swimming pools, and a host of other attractive amenities that will keep you well and truly occupied.
There is so much to see and do in Pattaya
The primary reason attracting people to Pattaya from all over the world is the nightlife. Once the sun sets Pattaya turns into a dream for party lovers. Its lively atmosphere boasts thousands of unique bars and many other exciting activities that make for a wild night.
Additionally, there are many resorts and lifestyle hotels in Pattaya with gourmet restaurants and cocktails that are incredibly cheap and highly accessible.
Where to go in Pattaya with a family and children?
Sin city has two faces and as such, there is more than enough excitement and appropriate entertainment for families and children on holiday in Pattaya. Here are just a few of the awesome things that you can experience together:
- The Sanctuary of Truth – a beautiful and unique museum that it still unfinished, it remains an attraction worth visiting for its blend of both a temple and a castle.
- Ramayana Water Park – Thailand's biggest and best water park, don't miss out on this much fun! An excellent way to spend the day with your family, or for anyone who loves water slides, pools, and a day out you'll never forget. Arguably the best water park in Asia, some of the slides here will definitely take your breath away, in the best possible way.
- Koh Larn – a lovely little island close to Pattaya, you can head over for the day or enjoy a boat trip here including a seafood lunch, swimming, and wonderful views.
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach – a huge shopping mall, this is a great spot to come and get everything you need under one roof.
- Art in Paradise Pattaya – the first three-dimensional art museum in Thailand, Art in Paradise aims to entertain and bring joy to the whole family with its wonderful installations. Hang out with dinosaurs and sharks, run from dragons, and paint the Mona Lisa yourself as you enjoy this unique experience. Perfect for art lovers, those with a sense of fun, and people who love to take photographs as well!
- Big Buddha Temple – the most popular temple in Pattaya, Wat Phra Yai is known for its gorgeous staircase and decorated handrails.
- Million Years Stone Park & the Pattaya Crocodile Farm – just outside of Pattaya you can find the Million Years Stone Park and witness crocodiles in this amazing environment.
- Terminal 21 Pattaya – another huge shopping mall with both local and international brands, your shopping needs will be well met in Pattaya.
- Tiger Park Pattaya – come, see, and photograph these amazing creatures in a safe and responsible environment here in Pattaya for an unforgettable experience.
- Pattaya Floating Market – sit, eat, and join in the fun in a rowing boat, or enjoy from the banks as you take in the stunning and fascinating Floating Market. Showcasing local traditions and ways of life, you can also purchase goods and products from many areas of Thailand.
- Pattaya City Sign View Point – well worth a stop to enjoy the wonderful views, and take some pictures to help remind you of your incredible visit to Pattaya.
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam – a truly surprising and memorable place to visit, especially in the tropical heat of Pattaya, is the ice sculpture themed amusement park Frost Magical Ice of Siam. The largest of its kind in Southeast Asia, it is the perfect way to cool down and an amazing contrast to the rest of your holiday.
- Jomtien Beach Night Market – if you are still in the mood for more shopping, head out to the night market, where everything wakes up just as it gets dark and many would be sleeping.
- Jomtien Beach
- Mini Siam and Mini Europe
- Kombat Group Thailand
- Pattaya Elephant Village
- Pattaya Sheep Farm
- Anek Kuson Sala
- Central Marina
- Teddy Bear Museum
- Royal Garden Plaza
- Wat Chai Mongkon
- Wong Amat Beach
- Twaen Beach
These are merely scraping the surface of things to see and do when you are on holiday in Pattaya, Thailand. You'll find plenty of hotels in Pattaya with a friendly concierge service who can recommend the perfect excursions and day trips to keep you and your family entertained.
If you would like to stay in Pattaya, hotels are easy to find! Whether you are in the market for the best 5 star hotel in Pattaya, or you are more interested in finding a smaller boutique, you will find everything here to suit all tastes and budget requirements.