1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the onion and fry off.
3. Next add the garlic, fry off.
4. Add the dried meat, parsley, cilantro, pepper and salt to taste. Stir over a low-to-medium heat for 4 minutes. Set aside.
1. Add a small amount of the cooking water to the cassava.
2. Heat the butter in a pan.
3. Add the onion and fry off.
4. Next add the mashed cassava, double cream, Parmesan and salt.
5. Stir until smooth.
1. Line an oven dish with oil, add half of the mash, the dried meat, mozzarella and cream cheese.
2. Top off with the rest of the mash and grated queijo coalho.
3. Place in preheated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes or until golden brown.