ALL- Accor Live Limitless- Medical Solutions in partnership with AXA
HOW DOES IT WORK?
24-hour medical assistance for non-urgent situations
For non-urgent medical needs during your stay, for example if you are feeling unwell, forgot a prescription or wish to get medical advice:
1) Contact the reception desk to let the team know you would like to consult a medical professional.
2) Reception will give you the option of a free telephone consultation or access to a selection of AXA-certified healthcare providers for a face-to-face consultation.
-> If you choose a telephone consultation
, an English or French-speaking General Practitioner will call you on your mobile. In most countries, a prescription can be delivered if necessary. Why use this service?
- If you wish to speak to a doctor quickly from your hotel room.
- Telephone consultation is suitable for any non-urgent medical need, including if you suspect you might be suffering from COVID-19 without any severe symptoms.
-> If you would prefer a face-to-face consultation w
ith an AXA-certified local healthcare provider, reception will give you the contact details of medical professionals (e.g. dentists, general practitioners), best matching your needs in terms of desired language and availability. You can then choose a practitioner and book an appointment. Why use this service?
- If you wish to consult a doctor in person.
- All selected medical professionals within the AXA network speak at least English in addition to the local language,
- All providers within the AXA medical network undergo a strict selection process and continuous monitoring.
Please note that these services will be deployed step by step around the world.
ALL- Accor Live Limitless- Medical Solutions in partnership with AXA is part of the ALLSAFE label.
ALL – Accor Live Limitless makes life easy wherever you are. We’re with you.
 Depending on your mobile plan and your provider, roaming costs may apply.
 Using the AXA medical network does not give access to reserved consultation slots or negotiated rates. The consultation will be paid for by the guest.
 By end of 2020, additional languages will also be available