Browse hotels in Danang
Located between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Danang is the 3rd largest city in all of Vietnam. Danang is a proud city which celebrates its vibrant culture and glitzy lifestyle with tourists from all around the world.
Blessed with a long and beautiful coastline, Danang has beaches that sparkle with azure and a truly ravishing ambience that makes it irresistible to beach lovers – you'll find no shortage of Danang hotels on the beach where you will never have to stray very far.
The weather in Danang is always pleasant throughout the year, making lazy days spent on the beach, or hiking through the mountains perfect for this location.
You can unwind at the famous China beach and spend the day sunbathing while sipping on local beverages from local vendors or fancy cocktails from the many luxury beach bars.
For the more adventurous among you, if you would like to venture further afield from the comfort of the tropical beaches, you can try hiking through Marble or Ba Na Mountains. Otherwise, if you would prefer to spend your holiday relaxing rather than exploring, there are plenty of Danang resort hotels that will provide you with all of the comfort and convenience that one could ask for.
As Danang is the third largest city in Vietnam, this glorious city offers the ideal blend of a city-break, coupled with a tropical beach escape. Some of the best beach resorts in Danang will make you feel as though you are in a hidden paradise, despite being just a short drive away from the city's many bars and sight-seeing attractions.
One of the most popular attractions in Danang is the world-famous Hai Van pass to the north (as seen on Top Gear), where tourists can rent motorbikes and spend the day winding through the Mountain while soaking up some of the most phenomenal views imaginable.
What are the top things to see and do in Danang?
Danang has plenty of natural beauty, providing holiday-makers with a wealth of wonderful things to experience. But, what else is there to see and do in Danang? Here are some of the top, unmissable experiences in the city:
- Visit the Ba Na Hills – there is plenty to see and do at the Ba Na Hills, from riding the longest non-stop single track cable car in the world, to walking on the Golden Bridge which famously appears to be held up by a pair of hands. The mountain resort also features styles and designs from Europe and elsewhere and is beautiful to look at and walk through.
- Enjoy some coffee at the Cong Caphe - Vietnamese coffee is considered the best in the world by many people, and rightly so, so make sure you allow yourself the opportunity to try it while you can. Try the cold Café Sua Da or go for your classic hot beverage and see what you think.
- Relax on My Khe Beach – this long and stunning beach is up there with the best in the world. The sea is the perfect temperature for a dip and you can have a go at surfing too, or sit back and relax, enjoy the sun and the sand, and feel at home in paradise.
- See the fire show at the famous Dragon Bridge – a lot of people won't believe you when you tell them you saw a fire-breathing dragon, but that will be true if you head to the Dragon Bridge on the weekend evenings. An unforgettable experience, you can sit and eat dinner or have a drink while watching the show, then head to the night market near its mouth to get some shopping in afterwards. A truly perfect way to spend an evening.
- Go to the Cham Islands – if you fancy a boat ride, some snorkelling, and a trip to some of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see, head over to Cham Islands near Hoi An, just outside of Danang. The sea is crystal clear, the locals are friendly, and in this small and tranquil spot you can relax in peace, or hang out with friends and loved ones, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Visit Cham Museum – in a gorgeous gothic building in Danang you will find Cham Museum, or the Champa Art Sculpture Museum. Filled with all kinds of sculptures and artwork from history this is a must-visit for any art-lovers or historians alike.
- Ride through the Hai Van Pass – anyone who has watched Top Gear or has heard about Vietnam will know about the famous Hai Van Pass. Called 'Ocean Cloud Pass' for its spectacular views and lofty heights, you can rent a bike or go for a ride up this majestic road and see the sights for yourself. A truly unforgettable experience to be cherished forever.
- Enjoy a round of Golf – there is so much more to do in Danang than enjoying the beaches, the sights, and the history. You can take in a round of golf at one of the exceptional clubs nearby before heading to the clubhouse for dinner or a drink.
Other things to do include:
- Explore Son Tra Mountains
- See the Linh Ung Pagoda
- Climb the Marble Mountains
- Kick-back on Non Nuoc Beach
- Phap Lam Pagoda
- See Da Nang Cathedral
- Con Market
- Pham Van Dong Beach
- Tour the the Fifth Military Division Museum
- My Son Sanctuary
- See the Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Cross the Han River Bridge
- Explore Asia Park
- Go surfing
- Drink along the Waterfront
- See Cao Dai Temple
- Party at Sky 36
While this list is fairly comprehensive, there is still so much else to experience in Danang. If you find yourself struggling to decide which excursions would be best suited to your tastes, all of the top hotels in Danang will provide a concierge service where they can advise you accordingly and make recommendations to suit your tastes.
If you want the best of both worlds, a city-break and a beach paradise, then finding Danang hotels is easy! Whether you want to stay in a boutique hotel in Danang, or you'd prefer to stay in the finest 5-star hotel in Danang, we have a stunning variety of accommodation options to suit all tastes and budgetary requirements.