Browse hotels in Phnom Penh
Experience the Cambodian capital in style and stay in the finest luxury hotels in Phnom Penh with Accor Live Limitless. Phnom Penn is the largest city in Cambodia and has been rather aptly named the "Pearl of Asia".
Those visiting Phnom Penh will notice the way that French influence has found its way into the city's culture, tradition, grand architecture and local cuisine. This glorious city is a popular travel destination for a wide variety of reasons; it is ideal for family holidays, romantic getaways, and business trips alike.
Located at the intersection of the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers, Phnom Penh invites tourists to indulge themselves in some of the most extraordinary views complimented by fish-tail palms and riverside strolls.
We are always adding new hotels in Phnom Penh for you to choose from and we are certain that you will find some gorgeous accommodation that meets your requirements.
A Charming Blend of Cultural Vibrancy and Unparalleled Leisure
Phnom Penh has much to offer and you can enjoy all of its beauty at your leisure. Take your time to explore its historical Khmer background at the National Museum and pay a visit to the sacred holy temple of Wat Phnom – and when you are ready to relax, hotels in Phnom Penh will provide you with all of the comforts and amenities that you could ask for.
Visit the famous Phnom Penh night markets, head over to the Wildlife Alliance animal sanctuary, zoom off on a dusty ATV tour, or bob along the Mekong with Phocea Mekong cruises. Whatever you like to do when you are on holiday, the magnificent city of Phnom Penh will certainly provide you will plenty of opportunity to distract yourself.
ALL has some of the top hotels in Phnom Penh in a number of desirable environments, including riverside settings, landscaped gardens, and colonial designed styles. Whether you want a calming riverside view or you wish to be conveniently located for a business trip in Phnom Penh, you'll find exactly what you are looking for right here.
Phnom Penh – a tropical vacation packed with experiences
There is so much to see and do in Phnom Penh. To give you more of an idea as to what you can expect when you arrive, here are some of the most amazing things to experience in Phnom Penh:
- Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda – built from 1886 when the country's capital moved to Phnom Penh, the Royal Palace is made up of several buildings and is home to the Silver Pagoda. Look out for the blue royal flag which means the King is in residence, and enjoy the treasures and peace of the Silver Pagoda, or Wat Preah Keo Morakot.
- National Museum of Cambodia – near the Royal Palace you will find the National Museum of Cambodia. Housing one of the world's largest and greatest collections of Cambodian artefacts, this is a great spot to go to learn more about Cambodian culture and traditions as well as looking at ceramics, sculptures, and other objects spanning Cambodia's long history.
- Cambodian Living Arts – Apsara and Traditional Khmer Dance – While at the National Museum of Cambodia you can also see performances of traditional dances hosted by the Cambodian Living Arts. This non-profit organisation strives to bring art and music to al of Cambodia and safeguard its traditions. It is also a really fun and different way to spend some time in Phnom Penh.
- Central Market (Phsar Thmey) – the largest market in Phnom Penh and a great spot to pick up any souvenirs and gifts you may want while you are there, make sure to give haggling a go and enjoy all the different stalls and products there are to see.
- Golf in Phnom Penh – if you love a leisurely – or competitive – round of golf when you are travelling, then there are a number of wonderful courses for you to try in and around Phnom Penh. Check out City Golf, Royal Cambodia, or Vattanac Golf Resort to name a few and improve your skills in a stunning environment.
- Independence Monument – built in 1958 to commemorate independence from France, the monument is shaped like a lotus Stupa in the traditional style and easy to see from a car or walking.
- Mekong Island (Koh Dach) near Phnom Penh – a lovely way to escape the busy streets and hectic life in Phnom Penh is to head to Mekong Island. Beautiful and with places to view like the silk farm, it is a different way to experience the capital and its surrounding areas.
- Phnom Tamao Zoo near Phnom Penh – the largest wildlife and rescue centre in Cambodia, this zoo is easily reached from the capital and a great day out to see and appreciate the local wildlife.
- The Killing Fields – it is impossible to discuss Phnom Penh without speaking of the Killing Fields, and you can take a tour or private tuk-tuk to visit, learn, and remember all that occurred and shouldn't be forgotten. Often combined with a visit to the next item on the list, the S-21 Prison, it is a powerful and impactful experience and a piece of history that should not be forgotten.
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21 Prison)
- Frizz Cooking Class
- Sisowath Quay in Phnom Penh
- Sovannaphum Arts Association & Art Gallery
- Ta Prohm Temple at Tonle Bati
- Wat Langka
- Wat Ounalom
- Wat Phnom
- Cambodian Country Club Equestrian Center
While some of these excursions can be quite emotional, such as visiting the Killing Fields of the Genocide Museum, there's a positive energy about the Cambodian people, having survived such a traumatic time together and bounced back. Truly, if you would like to experience something like never before, Cambodia is a magnificent country with an irrefutable strength and beauty to her.
If you want to find the best hotel in Phnom Penh, booking has never been easier!
Whether you want to stay in a luxury hotel in Phnom Penh or you would prefer a boutique hotel in Phnom Penh, we have something to suit everyone's taste and budget requirements.