5. The offer cannot be combined with any dining packages or promotions, and does not apply to bookings featuring buy-outs, banqueting, hotel meeting spaces, takeaways and food deliveries.
1. The voucher will be awarded after the customer has issued payment for the qualifying event. The voucher amount will be equivalent to 30% of the final amount paid, excluding tax and services, for the cost of food and beverage at the qualifying event, and is valid at the same hotel where the qualifying event was held.
2. Voucher can be redeemed from the next day onwards from date of qualifying event.
3. The voucher should be redeemed at the same hotel for stays, dining and in-hotel services such as the mini bar, telephone, room services, spa services; excluding services offered by a third-party. Please confirm with the hotel before voucher redemption.
4. The voucher cannot be combined with any other accommodation or dining packages or promotions; cannot be used with normal Accor Plus dining benefits for non-resident dining; cannot be exchanged for cash; and is non-transferrable. Lost, stolen, damaged or expired vouchers cannot be replaced.
5. Advance bookings, subject to availability, are required to use the voucher. Such bookings must be made via Accor distribution channels, e.g., with the hotel directly via their website, phone or email. The voucher cannot be used for bookings made via third-party platforms.
1. Accor Plus members can choose to receive additional 10% discount on their qualifying event or use their standard Accor Plus dining benefits, but not both. Members must communicate their preferred option before the bill is generated.