Best price guarantee
Found a lower price elsewhere? No problem!
“BEST PRICE GUARANTEE” GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 Conditions for applying “Best Price Guarantee”
“Best Price Guarantee” applies if the following cumulative conditions are met:
- you have reserved a room (room only or with breakfast included) in one of the hotels eligible for “Best Price Guarantee” (see the list of eligible hotels in Article 2 below), directly through an Accor channel (websites, mobile websites or Accor application, brand websites, reservation centres or directly with the hotel),
- a confirmation number has been issued to confirm this booking,
- and within 24 hours following confirmation of your booking sent by email or the confirmation of your booking by telephone, and no later than 48 hours before the planned date of arrival at the hotel:
- you find, for the same hotel, for the same date(s), the same length of stay, at the same rate conditions (i.e. refundable or non-refundable, prepayment and deposit requirements, room only or with breakfast included, booking cancellation and change condition), the same type of room (identical category, size, beds, view or location) and the same number of people in the room,
- a room offered at a lower public price and available for booking, this price being calculated in an identical manner, on the same basis as the total cost of the stay with the same inclusions (taxes, VAT, services),
- on the website, mobile website or third-party application (“Third-party booking channel”)
(hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Booking”).In the event of an Eligible Booking, confirmed by Accor under the terms and conditions stipulated herein, Accor shall apply the Third-Party Booking Channel price and will offer you an additional reduction on the Third-Party Booking Channel price on the total cost of the booked accommodation of (i) 10% for Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel and (ii) 25% for other eligible brands.
- if the reserved rate under an Eligible Booking on the Accor channel is 200 euros,
- and the rate given on the Third-Party Booking Channel is 180 euros,
- then the final rate applied by Accor pursuant to the “Best Price Guarantee” will be 162 euros (180 - 10%) for Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel, or 135 euros (180 - 25%) for other eligible brands.
1.2 Cases for excluding “Best Price Guarantee”
“Best Price Guarantee” shall not apply in the following cases:
- Group rates (more than 7 rooms),
- Business rates,
- Conference and seminar rates,
- Special promotional offers giving rise to an additional discount after booking confirmation (such as promotional codes provided after signing up to a newsletter),
- Member rates or subscription programmes offered on the Third-Party Booking Channel concerned,
- Rates granted for partners of the Accor Group and their employees,
- Rates granted for employees of the Accor Group,
- Rates offered by sources selling unsold travel inventory on an opaque pricing basis (i.e. Hotwire and Priceline) which specify the name of the hotel or its location only after confirmation of the booking,
- Rates displayed on websites/portals/web pages which do not have an on-line booking system such as information sites or sites which confirm reservations only after contacting the hotel (“booking request”),
- Rates which are part of a package which includes both a room and an airline ticket, a cruise, car rental or any other activity or any other service inside or outside the hotel. “Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to websites requiring membership, on-line memberships or programs with password or login to consult a hotel’s rates and room availability.
The hotels covered by “Best Price Guarantee” are as follows:
- All hotels in the Accor Group (Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Sofitel, So Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, Pullman, MGallery, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, Adagio, Adagio Access, Jo&Joe, Ibis, Ibis Styles, Ibis budget, HotelF1, hôtels Orbis, 21C Museum Hotel, Orient Express),
- and hotels of certain partners (i.e. Mama Shelter, Hypark by Adagio) available through Accor channels when they display the following icon
- on the hotel information pages.
The following are not eligible for “Best Price Guarantee”:
25Hours, Angsana, ArtSeries, BanyanTree, BreakFree, Cassia, Delano, Dhawa, Elan, Greet, Hanting, Hi inn, Hyde, Ji, Mantis, Mantra, Manxin, Mondrian, Onefinestay, PepperS, Rixos, Sbe, SLS, Starway, The House Of Originals, Tribe.
“Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to hotels in the Macao special administrative region.
If a Third-Party Booking Channel’s rate is indicated in a currency other than that of the Eligible Booking:
- Accor’s customer services will convert this rate into the currency of the Eligible Booking; the exchange rate used will be the exchange rate applicable via Accor channels at the time when the Eligible Booking was made;
The “Best Price Guarantee” will be applicable if the Third-Party Booking Channel’s rate is at least five percent (5%) or 5 euros less than the amount of the Eligible Booking, it being specified that the greater amount of the two will be used.
- if the reserved rate under an Eligible Booking on the Accor channel is 200 euros,
- the rate given must be at least 5 euros less: 195 euros,
- OR the rate given must be at least 5 percent (5%) less: 190 euros.
- if the rate given on a Third-Party Booking Channel is 192 euros, the “Best Price Guarantee” will be applicable.
Differences in price related to fluctuations or to differences in currency exchange rates shall not be taken into account under “Best Price Guarantee”.
4.1 Request form
In order to benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, you must (i) meet the conditions mentioned in article 1 above and (ii) complete the request form.
The required fields (as specified in the request form) indicated on the request form must be completed correctly. In this regard, you guarantee that the information provided in the request form is true and complete.
Accor cannot be held liable if errors or incomplete information have been entered by the Customer and if, for this reason, Accor cannot apply “Best Price Guarantee” under the conditions specified herein.
4.2 Screen capture
A screen capture displaying both the date of the capture and the lowest price found using the Third-Party Booking Channel must be attached to the request form, along with the associated terms and conditions of sale as well as any other document supporting the request. Incomplete or incorrect requests, or those which include ineligible or incomplete documents, will not be processed. The screen capture must clearly show the date of the stay, the hotel name, the terms and conditions of sale, the number of people in the room and the rates offered on the Third-Party Booking Channel.
Requests must be submitted within 24 hours following confirmation of the Eligible Booking and no later than 48 hours before the planned arrival at the hotel. To comply with these deadlines, you should refer to the dates and times mentioned in your booking confirmation email.
After a check has been carried out by Accor customer services, you may benefit from the “Best Price Guarantee” if your request meets all the conditions mentioned herein. Accor customer services will send you an email no later than one week after the claim is sent, to the email address entered on the form with the confirmation number of the Eligible Booking as well as the new applicable rate.
If the request does not meet “Best Price Guarantee” conditions, Accor customer services will send you an email indicating that you cannot benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, indicating the grounds for this refusal.
In the event that you wish to cancel the Eligible Booking and not benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, please refer to the cancellation conditions applicable to your Eligible Booking which are detailed in the email confirming the Eligible Booking.
In the case of an Eligible Booking, and if no pre-payment has been made, the rate confirmed by Accor customer services under the conditions specified in the previous article will be billed by the hotel on departure, with all other services not included in the booking (restaurant, bar, etc.).
If the Eligible Booking was prepaid at the time of the on-line booking more than 30 days before the date of arrival, the refund will be made to the same credit card.
If the Eligible Booking was prepaid at the time of the on-line booking less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the refund will be made by the hotel on departure.
Services not included in the booking (restaurant, bar, etc.) will be billed by the hotel on departure.
Insofar as Accor has no control over a Third-Party Booking Channel, Accor cannot be held responsible for costs which may arise following cancellation of a booking, for all bookings made through any Third-Party Booking Channel.
Accor reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions at any time. The amended terms and conditions shall take effect on the date they are put on-line on the website and shall apply to any request submitted on the website from the time they are put on-line.
Accor asks the Customer to read these general terms and conditions carefully before each request, as they may have been modified. Any request involves the prior consultation and acceptance of these general terms and conditions by means of a checkbox provided for this purpose and which includes a hyperlink referring to these general terms and conditions.
Accor also reserves the right to end “Best Price Guarantee”, at any time, it being specified that requests submitted before the termination of “Best Price Guarantee” will be processed by Accor under the terms and conditions specified herein.
Version: 06 November 2019